Select your professional learning programme to access your private content.
- Introduction to 21st Century Learning
A workshop consisting of 3 half days that introduces teachers to 21st century learning theory and practice.
- Digital Workbooks in Primary Education
A programme that supports Primary educators to implement digital workbooks (portfolios) and design digital-age learning experiences and assessments.
- IBO PYP Digital Learning
A 3-day workshop that supports PYP educators and development teams to create online programmes.
- Digital Learning and Differentiation
An online course designed to support participants to use digital learning strategies to differentiate instruction and student learning experiences.
- 21st Century Learning with iPads in the Early Years
An online course focussing on 21st century learning with iPads to facilitate student learning and creativity in the Early Years.
- Reimagine Learning in Years 3-6
An online course designed to support participants to reimagine learning paradigms for the digital age.
- BCK: Blended Learning
A project that supports three participating schools to create a series of online learning modules for senior students.
- BCK: Online Learning
A project that supports three participating schools to create blended learning programmes for Unit 1 and 2 subjects.
- Reimagine Learning Paradigms for the 21st Century
An extended online professional learning program focussing on embedding 21st century learning theory, pedagogy and design tools in teaching and learning practices. The program equips participants with strategies and practical approaches they can implement with their students.
- Reimagining Learning Paradigms for the 21st Century
- Engaging Middle Years Learners with ICT
- Developing Intellectual Diets for the Digital Generation
- Improving Digital Learning Pedagogy and Curriculum Design
- Digital Learning Leadership
- Personalised Learning with Technology: English
- Personalised Learning with Technology: Mathematics